Home Air Conditioning Troubleshooting Price for Virginia
How much does it cost to fix central air unit in Virginia? - It’s an estimation!
To determine the exact amount, you need - Diagnostic fee + Part fee + Labor feeHVAC troubleshooting fee
- Fee you pay Tech to look at central ac unit – three types of diagnostic fee Business hrs
– Range from $50 to $90 fix or per hrs rateAfter business hrs
– From $96 to $100Weekend fee
– From $96 to $115The location distance will have effect on the amount you pay the Tech in some state. Labor fee
– What is being done to the central air units
will determine the correct fee. The labor fee will range from $80 to $950. A list of answer to homeowners cost question on central ac, heating, and Heat Pump Ask for repair price
- The Tech will forget to quote the total repair price up front, so ask for it.Estimation Cost to for resident HVACs Parts How much does it cost to replace an air conditioner condenser?
- R-22 condenser unit
-You still can replace your old R22 condenser unit with new “without Freon” R22 condenser unit. The price range will be in $980 to $2,500 to replace R-22 condenser unit with labor.R-410A condenser unit
- To replace a condenser unit with R-410a, it will be expensive around $1,500 and up. The Ton, Seer rating, and branch of the central air conditioner will determine the price.How much should it cost to replace an outdoor air conditioners motor?Condenser motor with fan
- The prices to replacing a condenser motor range in 320 to 550 dollar with labor. Condenser motor without fan
- The prices range in 360 to 650 dollar with labor.
The reason you’ll need to replace the fan is due to the fact that older motor will stick with the fan and it is difficult to remove it. The prices range in 360 to 650 dollar with labor. Small electrical parts
- To replace small electrical cost $150 to $250.How much does HVACs circuit board cost?
- To replace a circuit board on central air conditioning unit
will cost from $300 to $500 (more or less depend on branch). How much does Heat pump reverse valve cost
- Replacing the reverse valve involves dealing with refrigerant and it can take 2 to 3 hrs. The cost with labor will range in 300 to 675 dollar. How much does it cost to add Freon in a central air units? (R-22 and R-410a)
- The cost of Freon
is per pounds. Per pound of R-22
Freon could be $40 to $80 in VA. R22 refrigerant is not allow to be produce,
so it price will ascend with time. R-410a
Freon will cost per pound $55 to $90.How much is the cost to fix Freon leak
- To find a leak in residential air conditioners
will cost 250 to 500 bucks and it will be in range of 400 to 800 dollar to find leak, fixing it, and Freon cost. How much does it cost to replace a central ac compressor?
- A list of charges to replacing a new compressor without warranty.
- The original diagnostic call
- Recovering old refrigerant cost
- The labor to disconnect the compressor
- New liquid line dryer and suction dryer
- New Freon prices, if needed
- Materials cost
The price range is in $885 to $1350. The location of air conditioner compressor
will have effect on the prices of replacing it. If the compressor is from burnout central ac unit, it may be little expensive. Air conditioner compressor with warranty
under fair price system will be in range of $450 to $650Replace air conditioner filter cost
- It seems there are people, who don’t understand how to change air conditioner filters
. The trip fee and filter fee range in $90 to $120 more or lessHow much does an evaporator coil cost
- It takes 2 hrs or more to replace evaporator coils, the price range be in the $850 to $1300. Replacing expansion device cost
- The price to replace expansion device will include filter drier fee, trip fee, fixing fee… This price can range in $650 to $950. How much would it cost to replace indoor fan motor on central air unit?
- Indoor motor
will range in 375 to 450 dollar and Indoor motor with house
will range in $400 to $650.How much does it cost to replace capacitor?
- It range from 112 to 150 dollar with labor.This is an estimation part cost and It cost will depend on branch, seer, ton
With respect to the HVACs and Service Company in Virginia , please DO NOT list their company name.
|Central Ac Part||Cost Per Part|
|Air Conditioner Condenser Unit Cost|
|Price of condenser unit depend on branch,seer, ton…|
|Dry R-22 condenser unit (without Freon)||$800 to $1500|
|R-410a condenser unit||$900 to $2500|
|Condenser motor||$80 to $450|
|Condenser fan||$100 to $250|
|Compressor ||$400 to $900|
|Small outdoor Electrical Parts Cost||$25 to $200|
|HVACs circuit board cost||$100 to $500|
|Heat pump reverse valve||$100 to $300|
|Refrigerant Cost(price depend on pound..25,30,50 lb)|
|R-22 Freon||$100 to $400|
|R-410A Refrigerant||$150 to $350|
|Air Handler Unit Parts|
|Evaporator coil||$200 to $580|
|Expansion Device||$50 to $180|
|Blower motor cost||$80 to $300|
|Blower motor house||$150 to $350|
|Small Indoor Electrical Parts Cost||$12 to $100|
|Copper Tube (depend on size and length)||$12 to $200|
|Heat Exchanger||$300 and up|
|Gas Regulator||$100 to $200|
|Manifold||$150 and up|
|induced draft motor ||$100 to $380|